Old Trafford is celebrating its 150th Anniversary this year! Book a suite in The Pavilion or AJ Bell Players & Media Centre on a Monday or Friday during March, April and May 2014, room hire will be only £150. To book simply quote ‘150special’ when you book.
London Transport Museum’s Cubic Theatre and foyer, in the hear of Covent Garden, is the central London private screening room you have been looking for. With capacity for 121 guests, it is perfect for a corporate get together to watch your company’s team in the biggest football competition in the world.
World Cup hospitality packages start from as low as £54+vat per person and can be tailored for a 17:00, 20:00 or 21:00 kick off.
Contact London Transport Museum on 08448565399 or visit the website for more info.
Play the course of Champions from £130 per person (during April) or £150 per person (from May-September), based on 8 golfers. Book early for your chance to play The PGA Centenary Course with a group of clients or colleagues until 14 August 2014 – before the golfing greats compete for the Ryder Cup!
Contact Gleneagles for more information and bookings on events and leisure.
Special offer to hire the Upper Deck of the HMS President for a day conference, from £59.95 DDR this deal includes:
- Hire of the Ballroom and Gunroom, exclusive access to the Quarterdeck
- 3 servings of tea and coffee, and mineral water throughout the day
- Danish pastries and finger fork buffet lunch
- PA system, colour projector and 8x6 portable projector screen
- Wireless broadband
- Secured cloakroom
From only £450 for 8 delegates and £650 for 12 delegates, this offer includes:
- 3 servings of tea and coffee
- Mineral water throughout the day
- Finger fork buffet lunch
- Wireless broadband and 8x6 portable projector
- All staffing and service
Get exclusive access to the HMS President outside deck from 6.30pm - 11pm.
This deal includes an unlimited drinks package and Pimms or sparkling wine reception. From £68.90 per guest (based on 80 guests) or £79.50 per guest (based on 50 guests).
Grasp the opportunity to embrace the magic of the Ryder Cup with your very own tournament on the PGA Centenary Course at Gleneagles.
We look forward to setting up your "Ryder Cup" format golfing event, and exclusive shotgun start package including:
- 18 holes on the PGA Centenary Course
- Coffee/tea and a bacon roll on arrival
- Two course golfers' lunch in The Mitchell Room
- Golf carts
- One hour golf clinic at the PGA National Golf Academy, Scotland, prior to play
- Full scoring and tournament administration from our team of PGA-qualified professionals, including personally-branded scorecards
- Exclusive Ryder Cup branded gift, unique to Ryder Cup Shotgun Start Experience days
- GPS Visage System on golf carts that can carry corporate branding
- Ryder Cup pin flags
- Play from championship tees on signature holes
- Photography on tee, including tournament signage
The staff at Gleneagles will ensure a truly memorable golfing experience, that you will be able to relive during the euphoria of 2014, as the excitement of the Ryder Cup comes to Gleneagles.
All this from just £205 per person, based on 72 golfers.